Terms and conditions
- We encourage all parents and pupils, prospective parents and others to use the website and you do not need to register or identify yourself to use most of the site.
- Some areas of the website may be protected and require login credentials, for example information for school governors. The school will provide such details to those who require them.
Use of the website
- You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
Links to and from other websites
Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate or up to date.
All material contained on this website is provided without any guarantee or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
We want our school website to be as useful as possible to you and other visitors. This may sometimes involve placing small amounts of information on to your device (your computer, tablet or smart phone). These small files are known as cookies.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you, for example:
Measuring how people use different parts of the website so it can be improved, made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure the pages load quickly
Storing login information for website administrators and authors so they don’t have to keep logging in to each page
Storing login information for private areas of the website
We don’t carry advertising and don’t track adverts you may have seen on other websites.
Cookies for improving service
When you accessed our website, Google Analytics set cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volume of usage. This is to ensure that the service is available when you want it and fast.
|__utma||randomly generated number||2 years|
|__utmb||randomly generated number||30 mins|
|__utmc||randomly generated number||when user exits browser|
|__utmz||randomly generated number + info on how the site was reached (e.g. directly or via a link, organic search or paid search)||6 months|
Cookies for maintaining your visit
When you visit our website this cookie allows us to know which pages made up your visit. This information is stored by our website to track usage but cannot identify you.
|ASPSESSIONIDCCBAQCTR||randomly generated string of letters||when you exit the browser|
You can learn more about cookies from All About Cookies